We’re down to the wire, and if you’ve been mulling over whether or not to attend Altum’s Funder Forum this year, now is your final chance to decide. The event kicks off on September 19th at the APTA Centennial Center in Alexandria, VA, and runs through the 21st. Why should you care? Because this isn’t just another conference—it’s an exclusive gathering of thought leaders, experts, and decision-makers in the research funding landscape. So, let’s get into the nuts and bolts of why this is a can’t-miss opportunity for you.
What is Altum’s Funder Forum?
Altum’s Funder Forum is designed to serve as a comprehensive platform for research funders who aim to improve the way grants are made. The event promises an insightful mix of sessions covering hot-button topics like Open Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Impact Assessment, as well as Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in the world of funding. The forum offers a chance to not just learn but to actively engage in shaping the future of grant funding.
Why You Should Attend
- Day 1: Tailored exclusively for ProposalCentral Customers, it focuses on collaboratively brainstorming new features and discussing the ProposalCentral roadmap.
- Day 2 & 3: Industry events featuring discussions and keynotes from leading voices in the sector. Whether you’re keen on DEI initiatives or looking to understand the impact of AI on grant funding, these sessions are your gateway to the latest industry insights.
The event isn’t just about attending sessions; it’s also a prime opportunity for networking. Light breakfast refreshments, lunch, and cocktail receptions provide ample time to meet and greet your peers.
- Open Science: Tackle the ethical and practical issues of making research more accessible.
- Artificial Intelligence: Delve into the role AI is playing in reshaping grant funding and research.
- DEI Initiatives: Hear from peers who are actively working on increasing diversity, equity, and inclusion within the funding landscape.
- Impact Assessment: Learn how to measure the ROI of the projects you’re funding, providing better accountability and understanding of the projects’ societal impact.
In the Words of Previous Attendees
Guntram Bauer, Director of Science, Policy & Communications at HFSP, praises the forum’s quality, saying, “The quality of conversation and the actionable ideas identified at the first Forum on Global Grants Management were evidence that there is a need for a forum of exchange in grant-making practices.”
Act Now: Time is Running Out
With the early bird rates off the table and limited seats available, the clock is ticking. This is your final invitation to register for an event set to redefine the research funding landscape.
Secure Your Spot Today
Here’s your chance to elevate your impact in the research funding ecosystem. Join us to discuss, collaborate, and shape the future of grant funding.
We hope to see you there!